Welcome to Martin Fine Art Classes. We value you as a patron and student. In order to ensure that everyone derives all that they can from the MFAC experience, we ask that you please read and adhere to the following guidelines. Thank you!
If parents or family members have any questions or concerns about their students' program, progress or relationship to other students or teachers, we encourage communication with the instructor or Director. We will do all we can to resolve any difficulties immediately.
• If a student has special needs, be sure to let the instructor know when enrolling.
If you have a special request for a particular art project that is not a part of the Martin Fine Art Classes program, please discuss with the instructor to be sure it meets the student's proper skill level. Final determination of the requested art project may be made by Director/instructor.
Tuition is due on the first of the month.
• Classes are only paid for by the month (not by the class) unless arrangements have been made for block classes option, and the fee stays the same for months that have either four or five weeks.
• Discounts are available for siblings/ immediate family members who are enrolled together, and for advanced payments of three, six or twelve months arrangements are made with the Director.
• Tuition is due the first of the month to secure the student’s place for the following month.
If tuition is not received on time, the student’s place cannot be guaranteed.
• Unless prior arrangements are made with the office, if a student’s tuition is not paid by the 10th of the month it is considered past due a $10.00 late fee will be added.
• Tuition credit is not given for missed classes.
• Tuition is not transferable from one month to another due to poor attendance or any missed classes.
• If a student registers for classes later than the first week of the month, tuition will beprorated for that month.
• Please notify the office in advance if your student will not be re-enrolling for the next month.
• Please notify the office as to your student missing a class before the class starts, call, Email, or cancel appointment through on-line appointment program so that the student will be eligible for a makeup.
• Please be prompt to class. Painting students are encouraged to arrive at least ten minutes prior to the start of class to begin setting up.
Please make every effort to attend your regularly scheduled class.
• If the office is not notified of an absence prior to the beginning of class, the makeup is forfeited. Please call and leave a message or email the office to cancel classes. This policy also applies to scheduled makeup classes.
• We request that a makeup be scheduled within (8) weeks from the date of the absence. When necessary, we will allow a makeup to carry over into later months, if the student is enrolled.
• Make-up classes may not be done within a month that the student is not enrolled.
• Make-up classes do not take the place of regularly scheduled classes.
There are no refunds.
Please call (760) 944-7913 firstname.lastname@example.org to contact MFAC regarding class cancellation or make-up.